Please review the following for information regarding our shipping policies
Standard Ground Shipping rate of $9.99 applies to all orders under $200.00 and Free shipping applies to all orders over $200.00 with the following exceptions.
1. Items designated as oversized or truck freight only
2. Any order of which the total volume to weight ratio exceeds UPS/Fed Ex oversized package dimensions of 130" (2 x width + 2 x height). For example bulk orders of anchors, life vests, ring buoys or other items in which the overall shipment size becomes oversized or freight shippable.
3. In the event any order qualifies for an additional freight charge we will always contact the customer with any additional charges. At that point the customer can choose to accept the charge or cancel the order.
General Shipping Information
1. All orders placed are shipped with the intent of delivery within 5 business days of the order being placed. A "business day" does not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays where our carriers are not delivering packages.
2. Orders placed after 2PM eastern standard time will ship the following business day. Orders placed after 2PM Monday will ship Tuesday and first counted transit day will be Wednesday. Orders placed after 2PM on Fridays cannot ship until Monday with the first transit day Tuesday and so forth.
3. We reserve the right to ship any order via the carrier of our choice. UPS, Fed Ex or US Mail. If you have a preference for one carrier vs. another carrier or you have had delivery issues with any particular carrier it is your responsibility to enter that information in the Special Instructions field at checkout. For example "Only ship via UPS or Fed Ex. USPS does not deliver to my address.
4. Please double check your shipping address as entered at checkout on our website. We receive many orders where customers mis-enter zip codes, street numbers, street names, etc. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify all entered information is correct. We cannot change a package address once a package has been processed in shipping. Any order that is delivered to an incorrect address as supplied by the customer will not be refunded nor reshipped without the order being paid for in full a 2nd time, pending return of the initial shipment.
Expedited Shipping Information
1. We offer UPS/Fed Ex 2nd Day options on our products. All rules stated above regarding carrier delivery schedules apply to air shipments.
2. Many items on our website cannot be shipped via air. Paints, anchors, resins, cleaners, solvent based products and so forth may be prohibited from air shipping. In the event an order is placed for air shipment and any or all items on the order are prohibited we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss delivery options if there is a delay in delivery.
3. We reserve the option to self-regulate expedited shipments in the event of size restrictions. In the event we choose not to expedite a shipment for any reason we will contact you with other options. For example, an order of 1 buoy via 2nd day delivery can be executed, however the same order for 20 buoys would not qualify for expedited shipping. In the event an order cannot be delivered within the requested timeframe we will notify you prior to shipment.