Raymarine Axiom XL 19"" MFDModel: E70400
- Full HD (1080p) multi-touch display with IPS technology
- Blazing fast quad core processor delivers a powerful all-in-one big screen navigation experience
- Powered by Raymarine’s LightHouse 3 OS. Fast, fluid, and easy-to-learn
- Users can enjoy multi-touch screen control or add the Raymarine RMK-10 keypad
- 3 Raynet Ethernet ports for connecting radar, CHIRP sonar, cameras, and additional Axiom, Axiom Pro, and Axiom XL family displays
- View 4 video camera streams simultaneously with IP camera support and analog video input for visible light and FLIR thermal cameras
- Ready-to-fish with the optional RVX1000 remotely mounted 3D CHIRP sonar module.
- Bring your computer to the helm. Axiom XL lets users view and control a remote personal computer using a computer’s HDMI output and USB touch screen control.
- Axiom XL’s HDMI input also supports full integration with B ning PC Based Digital Switching systems
- HDMI video output lets users monitor Axiom XL from the big screen below deck
- Be entertained with LightHouse Apps. Stream movies and music from Netflix and Spotify on Axiom XL’s full HD display
- Axiom XL and LightHouse Apps lets you integrate with marine technology partners like Theyr weather and Lumishore LED lighting
- Integrated Wi-Fi for mobile apps and Bluetooth for streaming audio and alarms to remote speakers
At the heart of each Axiom XL display is a blazing fast quad core processor that delivers a responsive and powerful all-in-one big screen navigation experience. Axiom XL brings together multiple technologies and sensors into single or multi display helm solution. Integrate Axiom XL with additional Axiom XL displays or connect seamlessly with Raymarine’s family of Axiom and Axiom Pro displays at remote stations.
Axiom XL displays are powered by Raymarine’s LightHouse 3 OS and offer a fast, fluid, and uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your navigation style. Enjoy multi-touch screen control or add the Raymarine RMK-10 keypad for complete remote system control.
A powerful network and video integration platform, Axiom XL displays feature three Ethernet ports for connecting radar, CHIRP and 3D sonar modules, plus additional Axiom family displays. FLIR thermal camera support enhances awareness and HDMI input enables Axiom XL to serve as a remote PC or entertainment display.
Smart and Rugged All-Glass Display is optimized for flush or surface mounting and features sleek buttonless design with swipe-to-power touch control. A built-in ambient light sensor automatically adjusts display brightness based on lighting conditions.
Connect Even More with LightHouse Apps. Expand the power and capabilities of Axiom XL by streaming mobile entertainment apps and connect with leading marine technology partners like Seakeeper, Mazy and Luminshore.
Keep Watch on the crew or engine room with marine video cameras. Connect both analog and video over IP to view 4 simultaneous video streams. Built in recording capability transforms Axiom XL into an onboard DVR.
Access Axiom Everywhere using Axiom XL’s HDMI video output. Monitor Axiom from the big screen below deck or stream Axiom XL to your phone or tablet with Raymarine mobile apps.
Vessel Automation with Raymarine Digital Switching solutions for boat builders. Axiom XL Digital Switching technology offers simple touch screen control of onboard electrical devices.
Get Underway Faster with the intuitive LightHouse 3 OS. Spend seconds, not minutes, plotting your next course. LightHouse 3 is easy to learn and easy to customize.
Elevate Awareness with Quantum 2 CHIRP radar and Doppler target tracking, the easier way to keep a watchful eye on potentially dangerous targets.
An Extra Set of Eyes for safer navigation with FLIR ClearCruise™ thermal object recognition. Let Axiom XL and FLIR be your sixth sense on the water so you can navigate safer, both night and day.
Ready to Fish with the optional RVX1000 remotely mounted 3D CHIRP sonar module. Experience Raymarine CHIRP sonar and award winning RealVision™ 3D on the big the screen.
Bring your computer to the helm. Axiom XL lets captains view and control a remote personal computer using a computer’s HDMI output and USB touch screen control.
Navigate with the Best Charts from Navionics, C-MAP, and Raymarine’s library of LightHouse raster and vector charts from leading map makers.
Stay on Course with advanced Evolution autopilot integration. Plot a waypoint on Axiom XL and let Evolution’s 9-axis intelligent sensor keep you on the perfect course.Specifications
|Display type||IPS (In-Plane Switching)|
|Color Depth||24 bit|
|Display Resolution||1920 x 1080 FHD|
|Display Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Viewing Angle||Top 88’ / Bottom 88’ / Left 88’ / Right 88’|
|Nominal supply voltage||12 / 24 Vdc|
|Operating voltage range||8 Vdc to 32 Vdc|
|Fuse Requirements||Inline fuse = 15Amp, or Thermal breaker = 15Amp|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25°C to + 55°C|
|Storage temperature range||-30°C to +70°C|
|Humidity||Up to 93% @40°C|
|Water Ingress Protection||IPx6 and IPx7|
|Overall Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||462 x 77 x 290|
|Product Weight (Kg)||7.9|
|Internal Storage||64 GB Solid State (62 GB usable)|
What's in the Box:
- Axiom XL MFD
- Suncover (Silicone)
- Rear mounting bar x2
- Documentation pack
- Mounting gasket tape
- Power / Video / NMEA 0183 cable. 1.5m (4.92ft) right-angled
- Mounting bar fixings x4 (M5 x20)
- Mounting fixings x4 (Including M5 bolts x35, M5 wavy washers, M5 nuts and mounting feet)
- SeaTalkng to DeviceNet 1m (3.3ft) adapter cable
- M3 screw x5, M3 spring washer and M3 crimp terminal (for optional grounding connection)
- RayNet 3m (6.6ft) network cable