Expand your underwater horizon with the CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ sonar
The CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar expands your underwater horizon with crystal-clear, bank-to-bank displays of fish, bait and underwater structure.
Engineered with the same CHIRP sonar technology as Raymarine?s award winning DownVision™ the CP200 uses advanced CHIRP signal processing technology to let you see further, see more clearly, and detect more fish than traditional side scanning sonars.
- Network compatible CHIRP SideVision™ sonar for aSeries, cSeries, eSeries and gS Series MFDs
- Multi-sonar compatible: view CHIRP SideVision™ alongside other sources, simultaneously
- Image fish, bait and bottom structure at distances up to 600
CP200 delivers side scan sonar imagery so close to reality we call it Visionality™. See amazing photo-like imagery of underwater terrain and man-made objects.
Superior Range Performance
Raymarine CHIRP signal processing delivers high resolution and excellent long range performance. Identify objects and see fish even further, out to 600-feet on each side!
CHIRP SideVision™ Technology
Dual Independent Transducer Arrays
Best-in-class side scan performance using two high-performance transducer arrays with dedicated CHIRP sonar channels.
Independently adjustable transducer arrays enable anglers to preset their SideVision™ transducer angle for either shallow or deep water applications. Left and Right sonar images up to 600' / 183m either side of the boat.
Easy to Network
Connect the CP200 with Raymarine LightHouse II powered multifunction displays, including aSeries, cSeries, eSeries and gS Series systems.
CPT-200: CHIRP SideVision™ Transducer
Engineered for high performance CHIRP sonar, the CPT-200 transducer is perfectly matched to the CP200?s CHIRP transceiver.
CPT-200 Key Features
- Transom mount CHIRP SideVision™ sonar array for the CP200
- Independently adjustable port and starboard arrays for shallow, mid or deep-water scanning
- Rugged, stainless carrier with kick-up strike protection
- The CPT-200 SideVision transducer includes a patented kick-up guide that ensures the transducer can be easily returned to its original position in the event the transducer kicks up after striking an object or debris.
- Included when part number E70257 is purchased.
CHIRP SideVision™ and DownVision™ Together
Combine the CP200 with CHIRP DownVision™ for the ultimate in sonar intelligence, giving you a full 180 degree view of your underwater surroundings.
Add CHIRP DownVision™ to your network with a CP100 sonar or an aSeries multifunction display (DownVision™ models only)
Raymarine CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar Specifications
|Dimensions||8.9" L x 6.4" W x 2.8" H|
0.6 kg (1.32 lbs)
|Connections||Power (power cable), transducer (9 pin connector), and RayNet network connector|
CHIRP SideVision™ Specifications
|Channels||2 x CHIRP SideVision™ (port and starboard)|
|Beam coverage||Port and starboard facing fan beams - wide (port / starboard) and thin (fore / aft)|
|Range||Typical range performance of 91m (300ft)|
|Nominal supply voltage||12 V / 24 V dc|
|Operating voltage range||10.8 V to 31.2 dc|
|Power consumption||5.6 W (maximum)|
|Current||1 A peak|
|Fuse / breakers||5 A|
|Operating temperature||0°C - +55°C (+32°F - +131°F)|
|Storage temperature||-30°C - +70°C (-22°F - +158°F)|
|Waterproofing||IPX6 and IPX7|
In the Box
|Typical Box contents|| |