- Dual-Frequency (50/200kHz) operation with digital signal processor (DSP) for a clearer image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths, plus auto function for the most reliable setting and best performance
- Boasts 1000 or 600 watts with 8 ranges from 10-3600'.
- Exclusive Sona-Tone identifies what's under your boat with different sounds for fish and schools of fish.
- Stores up to 10 screen images in built-in memory for recall later. RGB output for connecting optional external VGA monitor.
- High-speed pulse rate transmission of 5000 times per minute for enchanced shallow water detection.
- Other features: anti-reflective display, easy operation, auto fishing/cruising modes, audio/visual alarms, Fishing Hot Spot function leads you back to your favorite fishing hot spots with GPS sensor input, IPX5 waterproof rating, over-head and built-in flushing mounting. 10.8~31.2 VDC
|SI-TEX CVS-128 Digital Echo Sounder- Specifications|
|8.4" TFT Color LCD (640 x 480 pixels)|
|8, 16, 64 or monochrome|
|10.8 ~31.2V DC.|
|25w or less at 12V DC|
|Dual Frequency 50/200 kHz|
|Blue, dark blue, black, white, nighttime and 5 other colors|
|High frequency, Low frequency, Dual frequency, Zoom image, Nav mode, A-Scope (can be added all above modes), left and right divided|
|Bottom lock, Bottom discrimination, Bottom zoom, Zoom, Sea Bottom, Partial zoom|
|8 ranges from 10 to 3600'|
|10 to 650' (23 steps)|
|Fish, bottom, depth, temperature**, speed ***, arrival****, XTE****|
|9 levels plus stop|
| Image Shift ||Auto or Manual (0 to 1000')|
| Auto Functions ||Depth range, Shift and Gain|
| Languages ||English, Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai|
| Distance Unit ||ft, m, fm, 1, FM|
| Input Format ||NMEA0183 (GGA, GLL, ZDA, VTG, RMC, MTW, VHW, MWV, HDT)|
| Output Format ||NMEA0183 (DBT, DPT, GGA, GLL, MTW, RMC, TLL, VHW, VTG, ZDA, HDT, MWV)|
| Other Functions ||Interference rejection, Color rejection, Depth marker (VRM), Event Memory, Panel illumination, Draft adjustment, Temperature correct, Boat speed correct, White line, Sona-Tone?, Power reduction, Built-in simulator, Noise rejection, Simple Plotter|
| Waterproof Rating ||IPX 5|
| Operating Temperature ||5 to 131 F (-15 to +55 C)|
|Case Size/Weight||9.5"W x 9.5"H x 4.5"D, 7.2 lbs|